Ruby on Rails has grown enormously due to its following benefits:
- It follows Agile Software Development cycle
- It is consistent & simple; and supports Perl and Python.
- It uses the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture pattern to organize application programming.
- It provides scaffolding which can automatically construct some of the models needed for a basic website.
- Includes advanced application development principles of Convention over Configuration (CoC) and Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY).
- It is ideal for Rapid Application Development.
Article by Softwebsolutions